Rescue Kit consisting of :
- Attachment Sling – To anchor Rescue system to the structure (EN566/795 & SANS 50566/50795).
- Aluminium Triplelock Karabiner – To connect the rescue system to the attachment sling and to the patient (EN362 & SANS50362).
- Static Kernmantle Rope (Red) – MBS (Minimum Breaking Strength) 21kN (EN1891 & SANS51891).
- Descending Device (Singing Rock Indy Evo) – To descend safely to the ground after a fall has occurred (EN341 & SANS50341).
- Rescue Knife – To cut away fallen patient’s deployed shock absorber when connected safely to the rescue system.
- Throwbag (Red) marked “RESCUE KIT”.